Often times, people rarely think about their home’s plumbing systems. This statement is fairly true until disaster strikes and you’re looking online searching for professional plumbing services. If you are indeed questing for sewer cleaning services in Los Angeles, look no further! Mr. Sewer Rooter is your source for top-notch routine and emergency plumbing repairs. We’ve been offering rooter services and solutions to our area for over 25 years and are ready to take on any job you may have for us. Today, we’ll take a look at the complex system that makes up your home’s plumbing system. As a sewer rooter specialist, our focus will be on your bathroom’s water systems.
THE PORCELAIN THRONE ROOM
Your bathroom’s main purpose is to utilize plumbing to remove waste and supply water in a consistent, clean fashion. Water is delivered from your water heater in two lines, one for hot and one for cold. The toilet connects to the drain-waste-vent system, which collects all wastewater and transports it into the sewer systems below your home. This system is very crucial for ongoing operations within your residence. Many citizens understand the drain and waste components but are uninformed on the vent’s task.The vent system is in place to relocate the gasses caused by sewage out of the home. This component also helps to regulate the pressure within your drainage system for proper drain operations.
THE THRONE ITSELF
Toilets in their own right are engineering wonders that epitomize the human spirit. The typical house toilet consists of a tank for water storage and processing and a bowl that drains waste and water out. Your toilet’s operation can be summed up in the following steps:
- You push the handle, pulling the chain upward and elevating the flapper (seal) in order to allow more water to flow from the tank down into the bowl.
- The original water is drained downward and out into the siphon bowl, pumping down into the sewer system.
- After all of the old water is gone and the tank itself replaces that water, the flapper settles back down and seals itself against the bottom of the tank.
- The fill valve activates, bringing water into the tank.
- Water will continue to fill the tank (and concurrently the bowl!) until the fill line is reached. The fill line is set by the floating ball that is attached to your toilet’s handle and lift chain. This float ball rises on top of the water until it reaches the shutoff point.
- Your toilet is now full and ready to take the trip all over again!
Your home’s plumbing systems are comprised of years of design and ingenuity. By its design, toilets can flush without the aid of the tank or the flush handle. The shape of the siphon in your toilet bowl does all of the work! If you are facing issues of your own and now require sewer inspections or repair, we can help! Mr. Sewer Rooter is your expert in repairs and sewer cleaning in Los Angeles. No matter the issue, our certified plumbers are ready to help restore the peace in your home. Contact us today to see how!