The sewer system in your California home is designed to provide consistent, long-term results, working silently for years until the day that you come home to overflowing drains and unsanitary house damages. Professional rooter services and sewer repairs are available to offer cost-effective solutions for your home or business. Since 1990, Mr. Sewer Rooter has proudly served as your source for plumbing repairs and sewer cleaning in Los Angeles. From regular maintenance measures to hydro-jetting and 24/7 emergency plumbing services, our experts are here and ready to restore your home and save you from stress and costly repairs.
Today, we’ll continue our look into a few regular plumbing FAQs that we have answered for our happy customers. Catch up on a few answers to any questions you may have yourself before contacting our plumbers for assistance!
Do I Need a Rooter Service to Clear My Clogged Drain?
While a wide range of clog solutions are available, it’s important to remember that large blockages can require professional plumbing services. You may be able to use a plunger or drain snake to remove most clogs, but systems that clog frequently or back up entirely can benefit from expert intervention. Our licensed plumbers have the best tools and training to produce a fast, effective solution for your home.
How Do I Prevent Clogged Drains?
Daily use makes your bathroom and kitchen drains a hotspot for clogs. Fortunately, there are many methods available that can help you minimize future problems:
- Lint catchers are helpful in the laundry room to prevent fabric, tissue, and lint from exiting out of your washer’s drain house and into your plumbing.
- Bacterial cleaners utilize microorganisms that can help to break down organic matter left behind in your drains.
- Mesh screens can be an affordable way to prevent human hair from entering your sewer system. Long hairs, when combined with other materials, such as soap, can create serious clogs in short order within your plumbing!
- Throwing away food scraps is a smart way to reduce the workload put on your home’s drains. Be sure to take the time to clear your plates properly to minimize the amount of food placed in the pipes.
- Keeping trash away from toilets is a similar approach that has the same beneficial outcome. Your sewer line can quickly bog down, so keep your debris in the trash where it belongs!
- Grease mitigation is an important step in keeping your drains clear. Warm grease is not as viscous as its cold counterpart, allowing it to travel easily into your drains. Once cooled, this grease can congeal and begin trapping other items put down the drain.
Take care of your home’s plumbing, and it will take care of you. Next time, we’ll conclude our plumbing FAQs by discussing the value of plumbing maintenance and the effectiveness surrounding hydro-jetting and trenchless pipe lining. If you’re in need of an inspection, drain cleaning service, or emergency plumbing repairs, our team is available 24/7 to help you. As your Top Rated Local® plumbing company in California, Mr. Sewer Rooter is here to provide professional services to get your life back on track fast. If you’re in need of plumbing repairs or sewer cleaning in Los Angeles, be sure to contact us today for assistance!