Santa Clarita Sewer Service
Service Provider of Advanced Sewer and Rooter Solutions
Mr. Sewer started as a single-area service provider for residents and businesses in Central Los Angeles. Our journey began in 1990, and thanks to our customers, we have continued to grow and expand our services and coverage area. We are proud to provide Santa Clarita residents with thorough and reliable sewer and rooter services on demand.
When you choose Mr. Sewer Rooter, you get industry-leading services like:
- Drain Cleaning
- Excavation Sewer Services
- Sewer Line Camera Inspections
- Sewer & Pipe Hydro Jetting
- Specialized Sewer Rehabilitation
- Sewer Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement
Not only are we one of the most convenient and experienced sewer and rooter service providers in the area, but we are also one of the most affordable. We have been serving the region for more than 25 years, and while some companies would be happy to rest on their past successes, we are continuing to grow and innovate. Our team continues to learn and implement creative solutions, so we can fix even the most complicated sewer problems.
Providing Commercial and Residential Sewer Services in Santa Clarita
Our sewer services are efficient, affordable, and done to our customers’ satisfaction. We don’t stop until the job is done and you’re pleased with our work. We understand your home is among your most valuable assets, which is why you’d never trust its care to just anyone.
When you choose Mr. Sewer Rooter, you can expect:
- Free Estimates
- Advanced Sewer Inspections After Drain Cleaning
- Zero Outsourcing
- Leading Industry Technology and Services
At Mr. Sewer Rooter, we are an efficient and respected sewer services provider for both residential and commercial customers in Santa Clarita. We are affordable, reliable, and knowledgeable providers of sewer repair, replacement, and inspections.
It can be difficult to know when you need sewer services until the problem has literally spilled over into your home and yard. We want to help you spot the signs, so you can know how to avoid a messy sewage incident within your home or on your lawn. If you can spot sewer troubles early, you can prevent many of the headaches associated with more invasive sewer repair.
- Pipe & Fixture Odors: Have you noticed foul odors coming from your pipes or fixtures? Raw sewage smells from your drains or pipes could be harmful hydrogen sulfide gases.
- Slow Draining: Clogs can noticeably slow the draining ability of your plumbing fixtures. One slow drain is likely a single clogged drain, but if you are noticing problems with several of your drains, it could be a sign your sewer line needs repair or cleaning.
If you have noticed these two signs and think you may have an obstructed sewer line in your home, you should call in the help of professional plumbers like the team from Mr. Sewer Rooter. We can help you locate the problem and get your system moving again.
Honest & Dependable Technicians
Open communication and quality work on every job.
All Work Done In-House
All work performed by our own people and equipment.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Serving the Los Angeles community since 1990.