Drain Cleaning Los Angeles
Professional Cleaning for Guaranteed Results
Every day, something new goes down your drains. Whether it’s hair down the shower drain or food down the kitchen sink, your drains are constantly exposed to substances that collect and build up inside of them, affecting their ability to carry wastewater away from your home.
When it’s time to give those drains a thorough cleaning, call on our Los Angeles drain cleaning team at Mr. Sewer Rooter. For over 25 years, we’ve been helping residents get cleaner, more efficient drains without making a mess in their homes.
What Not to Throw Down The Drain
There are specific foods and other items that are commonly found being dropped down a sink drain that can be very problematic for the drain and the plumbing. Here are a list of items that should never be thrown down the drain:
- Cooking Oil
- Coffee Grounds
- Egg Shells
- Flushable Wipes
- Paper Towels
These food items can lead to serious clogs within the drainage system. If you've noticed a water back up in your sink or are concerned about a possible clog in your drain from one of these items, contact the drain cleaning experts at Mr. Sewer Rooter today!
When to Call Our Drain Cleaning Team
It’s easy to put off cleaning your drains until it’s too late, especially if you’re not seeing any noticeable changes in their performance. But the reality is that drain clogs accumulate over time, which means that the longer your drains go without being cleaned, the more time they have to build up and cause problems.
To avoid messy blockages, it’s best to get your drains cleaned the minute you notice something’s wrong.
Call our Los Angeles drain cleaning team when you notice issues like:
- Slow drains
- Strange smells
- Frequent toilet clogs
- Puddles of water in your yard
Tips to Avoid Clogged Drains
While you can always call us to perform drain cleaning, it's much easier to prevent clogs in the first place. While some are inevitable, and you will eventually need to call us to clear it, there are many things you can do to help avoid stubborn clogs.
We recommend that you do the following:
- Be careful what you put down the drain: Although it may be convenient to dispose of anything down the drain, certain items are not meant to enter your plumbing system and can cause obstructions. Definitely avoid flushing feminine products, baby wipes, or cotton balls down the drain as they are unable to break down and will just get stuck.
- Watch what you put down the garbage disposal: While it has the word disposal in the name, your garbage disposal is not a trash can. This means that you must avoid putting certain things, such as grease, bones, fibrous food, or pasta down it. These items are known to lead to stubborn clogs.
- Install drain catchers in your bathroom and kitchen sinks: Debris, such as hair or soap, can build up, eventually leading to clogged drains. Our expert Los Angeles drain cleaning team recommends that you install hair catchers in your showers and/or tubs and mesh drain catchers in your kitchen sink. Make sure you clean them regularly!
- Perform weekly drain flushes: One easy way to avoid clogged drains is to mix boiling water, vinegar, and baking soda and pour it down your drains. This mixture helps break up any clogs before they become too obstructive and the only way to fix it is with hydro jetting or some of our other drain and sewer services.
Cleaning your drains shouldn’t be something you dread. We make the process as easy as possible for our customers by making sure our plumbers are always prepared to handle even the dirtiest drains with skill and professionalism. When you call us to clean your drains, you can rest easy knowing we’ll use every technique available, including advanced hydro jetting technology, to get you the results you need without damaging your plumbing or making a mess. Plus, we include a free sewer camera inspection with every drain cleaning!
Honest & Dependable Technicians
Open communication and quality work on every job.
All Work Done In-House
All work performed by our own people and equipment.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Serving the Los Angeles community since 1990.