Los Angeles Hydro Jetting
Professional Hydro Jetting & Rooter Services in Los Angeles
Multiple clogged drains and sewage water backing up are signs of major issues down the sewer line. Once you notice any one of these in your home, call a sewer specialist from Mr. Sewer Rooter immediately. As your trusted experts for quality sewer and drain services, our Los Angeles hydro jetting team provides accurate diagnoses and long-lasting solutions every time.
What Is Hydro Jetting?
Hydro jetting is a different alternative to rooter snaking. While the rooter snake simply just punches a hole through clogs and debris, the hydro jetter uses highly-pressurized water, which scours the inside of your pipe to remove anything in its way.
How hydro jetting works:
- Inspecting the sewer line - The first thing we do is run sewer cameras into an access point or clean-out port to see the condition of the line. In this way, we can determine if hydro jetting the line is the best solution.
- Hydro jetting the line - Once the line is inspected, our Los Angeles hydro jetting technicians insert a special hose and a cone-shaped cleaning head which can deliver over 4,000 psi of pressurized water to the line. Several passes are done with the hydro jet to ensure the line is clear.
- Ensuring the line is clear - The sewer line is checked once again with the sewer camera to ensure that any roots or buildup have been removed and that the line is functioning correctly.
Hydro jetting can also be used for preventative maintenance as regular pipe cleaning is an effective way to keep clogs at bay for a long period of time.
What Are the Benefits of Hydro Jetting?
If you have a stubborn clog, your first instinct might be to head to the store and purchase a chemical drain cleaner off the shelf. However, we strongly discourage this. Chemical drain cleaners are incredibly abrasive and can further corrode your drain and sewer line.
Fortunately, hydro jetting uses only water, meaning you don't have to worry about unwanted and unintended damage or destruction.
Some of the other benefits of hydro jetting include:
- It is environmentally friendly
- It prevents future drain clogs from occurring by thoroughly clearing all build up
- It is cost efficient because it will help prevent premature drain and sewer line replacement
- It is more effective than traditional drain cleaning
- It can be used to safely clear stubborn clogs, tree root infiltration, grease and oil buildup, and more.
How Do Tree Roots Get Into Pipes?
When trees grow, they send out smaller roots that work to find the best source of water and nutrients. Once they have found a good source, the tree begins to grow bigger, stronger roots in that direction. Since so many pipes are built from clay or PVC with joints, the smaller “scout” roots can make it through the worn seals and find a plethora of nutrients. As a result, the tree begins to reach its larger roots through the piping and is able to break through.
The dangers of tree roots in sewer lines, include:
- Damage to the pipes
- Collapsed sewer lines
A quality rooter will work to locate these smaller roots, find any source of breakage, and if necessary, recommend new, seamless pipe lining. In this way, Mr. Sewer Rooter works to stop your sewer problems before it starts with the kind of sewer cleaning that goes above and beyond your typical rooter service.
Many things can happen to a sewer line to cause problems. Hydro Jetting is a solid way to prevent and combat these issues, but it is not a one and done job. Sewer lines should be cleaned once every 1-2 years.
Why Choose Our Team For Your Los Angeles Hydro Jetting Needs?
Whether we are dealing with oil and grease, hair buildup, or tree roots, we use the most advanced tools such as rooter snakes and hydro jetting systems to remove even the most stubborn clogs. Our experts will get your sewer line flowing again in no time!
Honest & Dependable Technicians
Open communication and quality work on every job.
All Work Done In-House
All work performed by our own people and equipment.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Serving the Los Angeles community since 1990.