Los Angeles Sewer Inspections for Realtors
Before Closing the Deal, Make Sure the Sewer Is Reliable
Imagine finally selling a house only to receive a call from the buyer a few days before closing escrow saying that they are backing out of the deal because of a sewer line problem. This is one nightmare scenario that you would want to avoid at all cost.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or a first-time home buyer, consider investing in a sewer inspection. Mr. Sewer Rooter offers thorough sewer line checks using video technology. Our Los Angeles sewer inspection experts can even let you see the inside of the pipeline for yourself to assure you of the condition of the sewage system. We will also provide a DVD copy of the recording that includes a comprehensive report detailing your options for maintenance or repairs.
Be confident that the house you’re selling or buying is one of the best on the market with Mr. Sewer Rooter. Call us now at (323) 688-4565 to schedule a sewer inspection in Los Angeles.
Importance of a Sewer Inspection in LA
Allowing your clients to move into a home without making sure that the sewer line is in tip-top shape is risky. As compared to inspection, sewer line repairs or replacements can be very costly and time-consuming.
A broken or collapsed sewer line also makes the home vulnerable to:
- Constantly clogged drains
- Sewage odor
- Rodent and pest infestation
- Mold growth
- Water damage
Home inspections are mandatory when buying or selling a home. However, sewer line inspection is usually overlooked mainly due to sewer lines being out of sight and out of mind. Another reason is that because most home inspectors don’t have the knowledge and specialized equipment necessary to conduct a proper sewer line inspection. Fortunately, Mr. Sewer Rooter has the expertise and the technology to make sure your sewage system is in good condition. We also offer partnerships to real estate agents, so you know who to call for reliable sewer line inspections in Los Angeles or nearby.
Why you should have a sewer line inspected before buying a home:
- Peace of mind - Sewer line detection is your first line of defense when purchasing a home and many experts think of it as being as important as having insurance for your home. Home sewage systems are vast and repair can be costly. It's important to know the state of the pipes and sewage system before purchasing a home, especially if the home is older.
- Negotiating power - Having a sewer line inspection performed can give you the upper hand to negotiate a lower price. Depending on the results of the inspection, you may be able to negotiate a deal to buy your dream home at a lower price.
- Root & damage detection - Sewer inspections are extremely beneficial because they help determine whether your pipes are damaged by roots or full of debris. Roots tend to love pipes, so there is a great risk of obtrusion if you have trees in your backyard.
Your Trusted Sewer Experts
At Mr. Sewer Rooter, we understand that realtors have a huge responsibility to their clients. Let us help you by partnering with us. Our local company has been providing comprehensive sewer line inspections to countless real estate agents and home buyers throughout Southern California for over 20 years. We are the experts that you and your clients can trust.
Honest & Dependable Technicians
Open communication and quality work on every job.
All Work Done In-House
All work performed by our own people and equipment.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Serving the Los Angeles community since 1990.